Find Your Sanctuary
Learn Why It's the Perfect Home for You
The Felton model is a perfect home for those wanting to enjoy country living with ample space to spread out. With 1670 sq ft of liveable space, this single-family bungalow offers plenty of room for families of all sizes. The front and back porches provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. The open concept kitchen-living-dining room is ideal for hosting gatherings and keeping everyone in one central location. The three bedrooms on one side of the house, along with a 3-piece ensuite and 1 full bathroom, create a private and comfortable space for families. The unfinished basement is a great opportunity to make the home even more spacious and tailored to your needs. It can serve as a space for a game of floor hockey or even a home theater. The possibilities are endless with the Felton model!
Transform Your Lifestyle
Top Features of The Felton model
Energy Star-certified home with modern farmhouse style exterior, Covered front and back porch.
Triple glazed windows, wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, and large format porcelain tile in bathrooms.
Kitchen amenities include a single basin Silgranit kitchen sink, upgraded quartz countertops, LED under-cabinet lighting, and stainless steel appliances.
The Ensuite bathroom features a custom tiled shower with glass doors, a freestanding soaker tub, and upgraded chrome plumbing fixtures.
Take the Next Step Towards a new Felton Home
A SYMPHONY OF STANDARD AND UPGRADABLE FEATURES
We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with high standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Laundry tub in basement
- 5' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- 9' ceilings throughout
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- Septic sized to accommodate future basement bathroom and 4th Bedroom
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, and mudroom
- Wide plank laminate throughout
- Stairs with carpet finish
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main floor
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
Openness you'll love
Your Blueprint to Comfort: The Floorplan
Here is the floorpan for the Kenmore model.
Click images to enlarge each floor.
Click on the floors to enlarge.
Location is key
Find Your Perfect Spot: Lot Map
Located just 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Ottawa, is a small town nestled in the heart of the rural countryside. is a charming and picturesque town that offers a glimpse into small-town life in a magnificent natural setting.
Embrace the Comfort and Class of Felton - Reserve Your Lot Now!
Explore the Community
Silver Creek Estates is located close to major cities, such as Ottawa and Kingston, making it easy for residents to access big-city amenities while still enjoying the peacefulness of small-town living. As an added bonus, Hallville is just a short half-hour drive to the US border for easy travel or day trips! Check out our Silver Creek Estates page: link below
Get Directions to Silver Creek Estates