Welcome home to the Felton
The Felton model is a perfect home for those wanting to enjoy country living with ample space to spread out. With 1670 sq ft of liveable space, this single-family bungalow offers plenty of room for families of all sizes. The front and back porches provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. The open concept kitchen-living-dining room is ideal for hosting gatherings and keeping everyone in one central location. The three bedrooms on one side of the house, along with a 3-piece ensuite and 1 full bathroom, create a private and comfortable space for families. The unfinished basement is a great opportunity to make the home even more spacious and tailored to your needs. It can serve as a space for a game of floor hockey or even a home theater. The possibilities are endless with the Felton model!
Everything you need and more
These are all the characteristics that make this home for you.
We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with high standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Laundry tub in basement
- 5' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- Shelves in linen closets
- 9' ceilings throughout
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, mudroom, and entry
- Wide plank laminate throughout main and second floor
- Stairs with carpet finish to basement and modern handrail
- Wood stairs from main floor to second floor
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main stairs only
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Freestanding tub in Ensuite
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Septic Sized to accommodate future basement bathroom
- Pot lights included in:
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Light fixtures as per package
- Exterior coach lights as per plan
- Coffered ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
- Double walk-in closets in Primary Bedroom
- Smooth ceilings throughout
two levels of fun
Here is the floorplan for the Russell model.
Click on the floors to enlarge.
Pick what lot suits you best
In Russell Ridge, we give you the opportunity to select the lot you wish from our selection of Park View exclusive lots, and then select the model you wish to build on that lot. Please note that there are lot premiums which are applied to specific lots. Contact our sales team to get the pricing for the premium lots.
Looking for something else?
We offer other models for you to explore in Russell Ridge. Click here to see them all.
If you are needing help selecting a model or have any questions about our homes, experience, or anything at all. Just reach out to us here and we will be happy to help you.