Welcome home to the Award-Winning Sussex
The Sussex model home is truly a remarkable and award-winning property, designed to provide ample space for comfortable living while boasting an open-concept design that is perfect for hosting family and friends. The property is situated on a large country lot in Marionville, which is only half an hour from downtown Ottawa, making it an ideal location for those who enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside but still want to be close to the city.
Some of the notable features of this property include the 9-foot ceilings that give the space a grand and luxurious feel, as well as the front and back covered porches that provide the perfect vantage point for enjoying the stunning sunsets. The kitchen and all bathrooms feature quartz countertops and custom cabinetry, adding to the overall elegance and sophistication of the property.
One of the standout features of this property is the 5-piece ensuite bathroom, which includes a freestanding soaker tub and a spacious custom-tiled shower. This luxurious bathroom is sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers.
The Sussex model home is already equipped with many model-specific upgrades, but there is also the option to customize the property even further, ensuring that you can create your dream home. Overall, the Sussex model home is a stunning property that combines modern farmhouse style with luxury and comfort, making it the perfect place to call home.
What makes the Sussex a winner
We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with the highest standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
*Indicates upgrades that are included in the Sussex model
See design selections in the home package for interior and exterior design finishes or contact Park View Homes sales representative.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- Shelves in linen closets
- 9' ceilings as per plan
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- 2 car garage
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, and mudroom
- Wide plank laminate throughout
- Stairs with carpet finish
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main floor
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Freestanding tub in Ensuite
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Septic Sized to accommodate future basement bathroom
- Pot lights included in:
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Light fixtures as per package
- Exterior coach lights as per plan
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
- Tray ceiling in Living Room and Primary Bedroom
- Laundry cabinet with sink and laminate countertops
- 9' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Rear covered deck.
- Tray ceiling in the front entry
So. much. space.
Here is the floorplan for the Sussex model.
Click on the floors to enlarge.
Explore the Sussex
Here is the original award-winning, Sussex model gallery. This will give you an idea of what a winner looks like.
Just a heads up. Your Sussex will vary from what you see in this gallery. This gallery is to give you a sense of the space and layout of the home. Furniture and appliances are not included.
Location is key.
Located just 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Ottawa, Marionville is a small town nestled in the heart of the rural countryside. Marionville is a charming and picturesque town that offers a glimpse into small-town life in a magnificent natural setting.
Explore the Community
In Russell Ridge we give you the opportunity to select your desired lot from our selection of available Park View exclusive lots, and then select the model you wish to build on that lot. Please note that there are lot premiums which are applied to specific lots. Contact our sales team for pricing and lot availability.
Looking for something else?
We offer other models for you to explore in Russell Ridge. Click here to see them all. If you are needing help selecting a model or have any questions about our homes, experience, or anything at all. Just reach out to us here and we will be happy to help you.