Welcome home to Morewood
The Morewood model gives you everything you need in a bungalow home, while still giving you that cozy feeling. With 1,800 square feet of living space and less maintenance, the Morewood is a favourite among Park View Homes' customers. In the Morewood, you will find a comfortable, beautifully appointed home that can accommodate your growing family. The wide plank laminate flooring throughout the kitchen, entrance, principal living areas, and bedrooms, provide warmth and texture while making the Morewood feel even more grand. You'll appreciate the Quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms along with custom-made cabinetry in what will be your favourite kitchen. A 4-piece Ensuite connecting to the Primary Bedroom is a must, with a walk-in closet and linen closet directly beside it. For those who work from home, the front-facing office is a great addition to this home. The Morewood model truly has everything you need in a bungalow home, including the perfect balance of open space and low maintenance living.
More to love from Morewood
These are the characteristics that take the Morewood from a house to a home.
We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with high standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Laundry tub in laundry room
- 5' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- Shelves in linen closets
- 9' ceilings throughout
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, and mudroom
- Wide plank laminate throughout
- Stairs with carpet finish
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main floor
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Freestanding tub in Ensuite
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Pot lights included in:
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Light fixtures as per package
- Exterior coach lights as per plan
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
- Cathedral ceiling in Living Room
- Septic Sized to accommodate future basement bathroom
- This house has a rear covered deck.
Openness you'll love
Here is the floorplan for the Morewood model.
Click on the floors to enlarge.
Discover stunning images of this beautiful home, showcasing its elegant design and inviting atmosphere, with every feature captured in exquisite detail.
Just a heads up. Your Morewood will vary from what you see in this gallery. This gallery is to give you a sense of the space and layout of the home.
Location is key
Located just 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Ottawa, Marionville is a small town nestled in the heart of the rural countryside. Marionville is a charming and picturesque town that offers a glimpse into small-town life in a magnificent natural setting.
Explore the Community
Looking for something else?
We offer other models for you to explore in Russell Ridge. Click here to see them all.
If you are needing help selecting a model or have any questions about our homes, experience, or anything at all. Just reach out to us here and we will be happy to help you.