Welcome home to The Russell
Discover the stunning Russell, a new home built with modern farmhouse aesthetics on large country lots in the peaceful town of Marionville. Boasting 2,235 sqft of usable space, the Russell features an open mezzanine ceiling as you enter, perfect for greeting guests. The open concept kitchen-living-dining space is ideal for entertaining and is complemented by ample storage space. You'll find three generous-sized walk-in closets, as well as a walk-in pantry and many multi-use closets. Quartz countertops, custom-made cabinetry, and wide plank laminate wood flooring throughout make this home even more special. With 3.5 bathrooms and a fully equipped 4-piece ensuite, complete with a custom-tiled shower and free-standing soaker tub, the Russell is perfect for families of all sizes. Choose your finishes and create your dream home today!
Every finishes you have been looking for.
These are all the characteristics that make the Russell a home. We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with the highest standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Laundry tub in basement
- 5' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- Shelves in linen closets
- 9' ceilings throughout
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, mudroom and entry
- Wide plank laminate throughout main and second floor
- Stairs with carpet finish to basement and modern handrail
- Wood stairs from main floor to second floor
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main stairs only
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Freestanding tub in Ensuite
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Septic Sized to accommodate future basement bathroom
- Pot lights included in:
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Light fixtures as per package
- Exterior coach lights as per plan
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
- Coffered ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- Double walk-in closets in Primary Bedroom
- Rear covered deck.
Two levels of fun.
Here is the Floorplan for the Russell model.
Click on the floors to enlarge.
Location is key.
Located just 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Ottawa, Marionville is a small town nestled in the heart of the rural countryside. Marionville is a charming and picturesque town that offers a glimpse into small-town life in a magnificent natural setting.
In Russell Ridge we give you the opportunity to select your desired lot from our selection of available Park View exclusive lots, and then select the model you wish to build on that lot. Please note that there are lot premiums which are applied to specific lots. Contact our sales team for pricing and lot availability.
Looking for something else?
We offer other models for you to explore in Russell Ridge. Click here to see them all.
If you are needing help selecting a model or have any questions about our homes, experience, or anything at all. Just reach out to us here and we will be happy to help you.