Welcome home to Morewood model, on Lot 14
The Morewood model is one of the most popular bungalow homes chosen by Park View Homes' customers. This move-in-ready home is perfect for families or couples who enjoy open space without compromising on comfort and style. The Morewood offers ample living space with 1,800 square feet which includes a beautiful kitchen with custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, and a spacious walk-in pantry. In addition to the kitchen, the Morewood boasts a custom coffee bar with floating shelves, a coloured island, and a stone fireplace in the living room, complete with custom, built-in cabinetry.
The upgrades in this home are endless, including a 5-piece Ensuite with designer backsplash, custom tile shower, glass doors, and double shower faucets. The Primary Bedroom is a must-see, with a large walk-in closet, linen closet, and wide plank laminate flooring throughout the principal living areas and bedrooms. The living room also features a cathedral ceiling with an exposed clad beam, various chandeliers, and pot light upgrades, making the space feel cozy and inviting.
For those who work from home, the front-facing office is a great addition to this home. The Morewood model truly has everything you need in a bungalow home, including the perfect balance of open space and low maintenance living.
More to love from the Morewood model
It just keeps getting better! Morewood is packed with an extensive list of incredible upgrades.
See design selections in the home package for interior and exterior design finishes or contact our sales team.
*Indicates upgrades that have been included in the home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style exterior featuring premium stone and vinyl siding with wood accents
- Triple glazed windows
- Two-panel interior doors with matte black lever handles
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with matte black lever handles
- Covered front and back porch
- Porcelain tile in bathrooms, laundry room, and mudroom
- Wide plank engineered hardwood throughout*
- Hardwood stairs, stained to match flooring*
- Hardwood railing with metal spindles*
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in matte black*
- Double basin kitchen sink*
- Upgraded kitchen island cabinet color*
- Upgraded kitchen door hardware*
- Floating kitchen shelves*
- Pull out trash/recycle unit*
- Upgraded quartz countertops*
- Cabinet crown moulding*
- Valance trim*
- LED Under-cabinet lighting*
- Soft close doors and drawers on custom cabinets
- Spacious walk-in pantry with shelving
- Waterline rough-in*
- Stainless Steel Stove/oven, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave and hood fan appliances*
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms
- Ensuite - Two sinks*
- Ensuite - Upgraded bathroom faucets*
- Ensuite - Custom tile shower*
- Ensuite - Upgraded matte black shower controls with rain head and adjustable hand shower unit*
- Ensuite - Soaker tub
- Ensuite - Upgraded roman tub faucet*
- Main Bathroom - Upgraded matte black shower head & controls*
- Main Bathroom - Upgraded matte black single-handle faucet*
- All toilets are right height, with elongated bowl and dual flush*
- Pot lights in:
- Primary bedroom*
- Living room*
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Designer selected dining room chandelier*
- Designer selected kitchen pendant lights*
- Designer selected bathroom vanity lights*
- Designer selected living room chandelier*
- Ceiling fan in primary bedroom*
- Wood clad on beam in living room cathedral ceiling*
- Linear fireplace with wood mantle and shiplap finish*
- Washer and dryer appliances*
- Deep laundry sink*
- Laundry room cabinets*
- Septic system sized to accommodate a fourth bedroom*
- Yard top soil and hydro seeded
- Paved driveway
All the answers in one place.
Boasting 1,800 square feet of space, a cozy stone fireplace, and an open layout, the Morewood offers ample room for you to make it your own. Check out our comprehensive package, which includes all the necessary specifications, floor plan, and details of the Morewood built on lot 14 in Russell Ridge.
Discover stunning images of this beautiful home, showcasing its elegant design and inviting atmosphere, with every feature captured in exquisite detail.
Note: The images showcased in this gallery are of a similar model, following the same floor-plan.
Location is key
Looking for a peaceful escape from the city? Look no further than the small town of Marionville, situated in the heart of rural Eastern Ontario and just 30 minutes from Ottawa. Experience the natural beauty of the area, including scenic countryside and a variety of outdoor activities. Marionville is also renowned for its close-knit community and its annual Fall Fair, which attracts visitors from all over the region. Overall, Marionville offers a charming glimpse into small-town living in a stunning natural setting.
Explore the Community
home is located on Lot 14 in the Russell Ridge subdivision. Click here for a map of the area. Below is the lot map of Russell Ridge.