Find Your Sanctuary
Learn Why It's the Perfect Home for You
The Sussex model home is truly a remarkable and award-winning property, designed to provide ample space for comfortable living while boasting an open-concept design that is perfect for hosting family and friends. The property is situated on a large country lot in Marionville, which is only half an hour from downtown Ottawa, making it an ideal location for those who enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside but still want to be close to the city.
Some of the notable features of this property include the 9-foot ceilings that give the space a grand and luxurious feel, as well as the front and back covered porches that provide the perfect vantage point for enjoying the stunning sunsets. The kitchen and all bathrooms feature quartz countertops and custom cabinetry, adding to the overall elegance and sophistication of the property.
One of the standout features of this property is the 5-piece ensuite bathroom, which includes a freestanding soaker tub and a spacious custom-tiled shower. This luxurious bathroom is sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers.
The Sussex model home is already equipped with many model-specific upgrades, but there is also the option to customize the property even further, ensuring that you can create your dream home. Overall, the Sussex model home is a stunning property that combines modern farmhouse style with luxury and comfort, making it the perfect place to call home.
PICTURE YOUR FUTURE IN A SUSSEX?
Your Perfect Home
Top Features of The Sussex model
Energy Star-certified home with modern farmhouse style exterior, Covered front and back porch.
Triple glazed windows, wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, and large format porcelain tile in bathrooms.
Kitchen amenities include a single basin Silgranit kitchen sink, upgraded quartz countertops, LED under-cabinet lighting, and stainless steel appliances.
The Ensuite bathroom features a custom tiled shower with glass doors, a freestanding soaker tub, and upgraded chrome plumbing fixtures.
Your Future Home Awaits!
More Features That Elevate Sussex
A SYMPHONY OF STANDARD AND UPGRADABLE FEATURES
We have designed our models in Russell Ridge with the highest standards. Below outlines our signature standard features of this model. When you build your home with us we give you the ability to select many additional upgrades to suit your needs and wants. You will also have the opportunity to select many of the interior and exterior finishes of the home with our in-house design team. We strive to make the experience exceptional and manageable to deliver your dream home.
- Energy Star-certified home
- Modern Farmhouse style features stone and vinyl siding
- Standard trim package
- Triple glazed windows
- Covered front porch
- Two-panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Swing door two-panel closet doors with satin nickel hardware
- Shelf and rod in all closets - as per plan
- Shelves in linen closets
- 9' ceilings as per plan
- 8' ceiling in unfinished basement
- 2 car garage
- Septic sized to accommodate future basement bathroom and 4th Bedroom
- Premium 12x24 floor tile in bathrooms, laundry room, and mudroom
- Wide plank laminate throughout
- Stairs with carpet finish
- Wood Railing with metal spindles on main floor
- Single-handle pull-down faucet in chrome finish
- Double basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Quartz countertops from builders selections
- Tile backsplash from builders selections
- 36" high upper cabinets
- Microwave shelf as per plan
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Chimney hoodfan
- Quartz countertops in all bathrooms with undermount sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
- Ensuite - walk-in shower with glass shower doors and acrylic base
- Ensuite - double sink vanity with soft-close drawers
- Freestanding tub in Ensuite
- Soaker tub/shower in Main Bathroom
- Main Bathroom vanity with soft-close drawers
- Toilets are water efficient with an elongated bowl
- Pot lights included in:
- Living room
- Ensuite shower
- Main bathroom shower
- Light fixtures as per package
- Exterior coach lights as per plan
- CAT6 and Cable prewire in Primary Bedroom, Office, & Living Room
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Gas fireplace with wood mantle and painted drywall finish
- Tray ceiling in Living Room, Entry and Primary Bedroom
- Laundry cabinet with sink and laminate countertops
- 9' wide sliding patio door with transom above
- Rear covered deck - as per plan
Explore the Sussex model
Here is the original award-winning, Sussex model gallery. This will give you an idea of what a winner looks like.
Openness you'll love
Your Blueprint to Comfort: The Floorplan
Here is the floorplan for the Sussex model.
Location is key
Find Your Perfect Spot: Lot Map
Located just 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Ottawa, is a small town nestled in the heart of the rural countryside. is a charming and picturesque town that offers a glimpse into small-town life in a magnificent natural setting.
Embrace the Comfort and Class of Sussex– Reserve Your Lot Now!
Explore the Community
Silver Creek Estates is located close to major cities, such as Ottawa and Kingston, making it easy for residents to access big-city amenities while still enjoying the peacefulness of small-town living. As an added bonus, Hallville is just a short half-hour drive to the US border for easy travel or day trips! Check out our Silver Creek Estates page: link below
Get Directions to Silver Creek Estates